Thursday, April 12, 2007

Expose The Evil Of Abortion

Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but instead even expose them for it is disgraceful even to speak of the things which are done by them in secret. But all things become visible when they are exposed by the light, for everything that becomes visible is light. Ephesians 5:11
The force of the command in Ephesians 5:11 is radically different from the passivity and moral withdrawal of many Christians.

Many believers have a passive avoidance ethic and that is all. In other words they think: if I avoid the works of darkness, and don't do them myself, then I am doing my Christian duty. I'm clean. I'm in the light.

But Paul goes on, "Rather even expose them!" Don't just avoid the works of darkness, EXPOSE them. This is not avoidance. This is action.

God is calling all Christians to expose the dark and fruitless work of abortion.

excerpted from A Biblical Mandate to do Something


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>