Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Janet Folger: US Election Will End Killing of Unborn Children

Talk about sticking out your neck! I think Janet is really getting carried away here with Huckabee.

I said it before, I'll say it again: Values Voters are going to determine the outcome of this election. Don't believe me? Wait and see. One more prediction: With this election, we're going to take back the Supreme Court of the United States, stop the killing of unborn children, protect the institution of marriage and regain our freedoms of speech and religion. We're going to take back America. You heard it here first.

What do you think?


Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 11:46 PM, Blogger Suzanne said...

Pretty brave declaration. I think it'll take at least another 10 years for fetal rights to be established, and that's if a pro-life President is elected.

 
At 10:48 AM, Blogger ELA said...

If Janet's prediction comes to pass I'll nominate her for Prophetess of the Year. Also I'll certainly subscribe in the future to her every pronouncement.

Seriously though, I think she's somehow been carried away by her enthusiasm and has ignored the extreme complexities of abortion dynamics in today's society. One election will not change the foundational thinking of an entire culture.

However, one national revival could do it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>